- Thank Your Loyal Clients with a Freebie!
- Leading Entrepreneur Makes Investment in Concierge Business Startup
- Why Starting A Concierge Business in 2017 Is Brilliant!
- Businesswoman Leaves Corporate World to Start Luxury Concierge Company
- Great Advantages of Owning a Concierge Business or Errand Service
Joe Fox Will Pruvit on Concierge Style Meal Delivery…
Tag Archives: home based business
What is a loyalty program? Should you use one? How will you know it’s working and worth it? A loyalty program is an incentive program from which a business offers it’s repeat customers and clients rewards of some form. The … Continue reading →
Why Starting A Concierge Business in 2017 Is Brilliant! Save
Cathy Leibow, Senior Vice President of Leverage Concierge, a global corporate concierge company, is planning to expand her concierge business into Mexico soon. In this article featured in the Huffington Post, she reflects on how she got to where she … Continue reading →
Source: Julie Cross, Manly Daily A CONCIERGE service dedicated to helping mothers with their list of household chores has been launched by a northern beaches entrepreneur. Natalie Kilburn, 41, from Beacon Hill, said New Mum Concierge was the only service … Continue reading →