- Thank Your Loyal Clients with a Freebie!
- Leading Entrepreneur Makes Investment in Concierge Business Startup
- Why Starting A Concierge Business in 2017 Is Brilliant!
- Businesswoman Leaves Corporate World to Start Luxury Concierge Company
- Great Advantages of Owning a Concierge Business or Errand Service
Joe Fox Will Pruvit on Concierge Style Meal Delivery…
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Learn how to start your own concierge service today at Concierge101.com. Keeping up with a popular trend in employee and commercial building tenant benefits, Cushman Wakefield offers Corporate Concierge Services to the tenants at OneAmerica Tower. Martha Sanders, Corporate Concierge, … Continue reading
Written by Jackie @ErrandSolutions March 8, 2016 Errand Solutions is made up of 80% women, including our founder and CEO Marsha McVicker. When I was interviewing with the company, hearing that the CEO was a woman immediately piqued my interest … Continue reading
At Ad Agencies, the Concierge Will Now Shine Your Shoes and Cook Your Dinner (So you never have to leave the office)
At Nashville’s Bohan Advertising, staffers sometimes get too busy with work and travel to shop for groceries, return library books or wait at home for the cable guy. When that happens, they call “Aunt Tilly” and such personal chores get … Continue reading